Mindset Associates is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The security of your data is very important to us , and we are committed to ensuring your personal information is protected. If you have any questions , please feel free to contact us via our contact page or email us on email@example.com
Mindset Associates may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th March 2018.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information when you subscribed to our blog, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will erase any personal data we may have.
You may request details of personal information we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information please feel free to contact us.
A cookie is a small file which is placed on your computer’s hard drive and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• name and job title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Which cookies do we use?
While we will endeavour to keep the list below updated, the Mindset Associates site relies on many third party services and the list may therefore become out of date if those services alter the cookies they use.
Please note that all of these Cookies exist to enable functionality on the website and not for advertising purposes. If you do not wish these cookies to be tracked you can disable them in your browser, but this may negatively effect your experience on the site.
Learn how to control cookies in your web browser.
There are two types of cookie you may encounter when using this website:
• First party cookies: these are our own cookies, controlled by us and used to provide information about usage of our site.
• Third party cookies: these are cookies found in other companies’ internet tools which we are using to enhance our site, for example Facebook or Twitter have their own cookies, which are controlled by them.
Third Party Cookies
Please note that if you do choose to share content from the Mindset Associates website through any social media providers that we don’t control the setting of these cookies and we recommend that you check the provider’s website for further information.